How to Print pay stubs in Quickbooks Desktop?
How to Print pay stubs in Quickbooks Desktop.
Are you want to print pay stubs on blank paper, some information are displays at the top and bottom of the page such as company name, address and phone number.Another way,You may also email the pay stubs from QuickBooks Desktop to your employees. Pay stubs are delivered as password-protected PDF attachments.
There are two methods of printing pay stubs from QuickBooks Desktop.
Method 1: Following steps to print Pay Stubs from QuickBooks Desktop File menu
- Choose File > Print Forms > Pay Stubs.
- Select your payroll bank account and enter a date range that includes the pay date of the pay stub you want to print.
- If you want to filter by one employee, next to Employee select the drop-down menu to choose the employee.
- Select in the column beside the date and select the pay stub(s) you want to print.
- If you want, select Preview to view the pay stub before you print it.
- To select the company and employee information that will be printed on the paystub, select Preferences.
- If you would like to print a global message on each pay stub, enter text in the Company message to be printed on all pay stubs box.
- Select Print.
- Select Print. For information about the Print Pay stubs window, select the Help button.
Method 2: Print a Pay Stub from a paycheck/paycheque:
- Open the paycheck/paycheque in QuickBooks Desktop.
- Above the check/cheque, select the Print icon and choose Pay Stub.
For further assistance contact Quickbooks payroll error support.