How to Pay Contractors With Direct Deposit
You will see a tab named as “Workers” into QuickBooks Online in which you can seek for the Vendors who are 1099 Vendors. You also can add appropriate vendors to the list by finding them into your data and then Vendor Details editing as 1099 qualified.
You will have to pay $2 for every Direct Deposit Contractor in that particular month in which you will execute Direct Deposit contractor’s payment. But if the payment for Direct Deposit contractor is not executed by you, the amount $2 will not be charged for that respective month.
Pay Contractors With Direct Deposit
Do not get hesitated of using Direct Deposit method. It is really very easy. All you have to do is to follow the steps as mentioned below.
- From the Navigation bar, select Workers
- In this step, click on the Contractors tab
- Now choose the option Check it out
- Once you have selected Check it out, it will ask you to Turn on direct deposit.
- After turning on the direct deposit, please choose Pay with the direct deposit
- After clicking on Pay with direct deposit, you will see Direct Deposit Authorization form having several fields on it, like detailing bank account, and routing details that you have to send to the contractor.
- Fill Up all the details received from the contractor.
- After you have added your contractor’s bank details to Direct Deposit to QuickBooks Online, you can create a Check, a Bill or an Expense.
- Enter applicable transaction and it will get processed through direct deposit method.
I need to assist you, ensure that the account or the item is properly mapped that you use to pay to your contractor at the end of your 1099 creation procedure. It is highly recommended that if you make a new item or an account to pay your contractors, which you automatically switch to the 1099 setup and add those new items or account to the 1099-mapped accounts.
I guess several businesses that are service-based is going to be excited with this new update of the QuickBooks Online. Being ambulant is the considerable improvement of using the Direct Deposit as the contractors work frequently so they do not have to come to the office to get their money. Now the vendors can get paid easily on time by the businesses. Get QuickBooks support here if you have a problem with your QuickBooks Accounting software or Talk to a QuickBooks ProAdvisor to resolve your Queries.