How to Open QuickBooks When It Won’t Open?
When you attempt to open QuickBooks Desktop, you see an error, or no error at all (nothing happens aka freezes or freezing). There are several possible causes for this issue.
- Your company name is too long.
- Damaged or missing QBWUSER.INI file.
- Corruption on your hard drive.
- Damaged program files or QuickBooks Desktop installation.
- Damaged Windows operating system
Read more: QuickBooks not opening
If you still not be able to open QuickBooks. Please feel free to contact our QuickBooks Help Phone Number +1855-441-4417. You can ask any query related to QuickBooks from well-qualified and experienced accounting experts.