How to Install and Set up QuickBooks Mac Desktop?
In today answer we will discuss about How to install and set up QuickBooks Mac Desktop. Today, QuickBooks is backbone of accounting software because it is one of the best accounting software in the world and its market share is increasing day by day.
Start the installation.
- Close all applications that are running.
- Insert the QuickBooks CD into the CD-ROM or double-click the downloaded installer. The QuickBooks installation window opens automatically.
- Drag the QuickBooks icon to the Applications folder. …
- Double-click the QuickBooks icon to open the application.
How to set up QuickBooks Mac Desktop.
If you have more than one client license, you may set up QuickBooks in Multi-user mode to guarantee all user’s clients can access the file at the same time.
- First of all, open the Multi-user
- After that, drag the QuickBooks server icon to the application folder.
- After that, click Authenticate to modify the application folder and then enter the Admin username and password and then click OK.
- After that, launch the QuickBooks and then open your company file.
- After that, go to the file and select enable Multi-user mode to share your company file.
In this answer will be helpful for you. For more information about importing invoices into QuickBooks, dial QuickBooks Enterprise support phone number 1-855-441-4417. You can ask any query related to QuickBooks from well qualified and experienced accounting experts.