How to import bank statements into QuickBooks 2015?
Don’t you know how to import bank statements into QuickBooks? don’t worry, here we are with an answer to this problem. In this article, we are going to resolve this problem. Read the instruction given below:
If you need any further information. Related to this topic or QuickBooks. Or if you are facing any issue while using QuickBooks. Or your QuickBooks is not working. Please feel free to contact us at our toll-free QuickBooks Customer Help Service +1-855-441-4417. Our intuit certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor will give you a Quality and instant support.
Follow the below steps to import bank statements into QuickBooks 2015:
- Clean up your bank transaction which you have downloaded into CSV or Excel Format.
- Add your multiple Vendors and customer using the add multiple list entries tools.
- You should copy and paste your transaction from Excel into the QuickBooks Payroll.
- Your all the transactions in QuickBooks will be rearranged in one shot.
- Classify the transaction using reclassify transactions from sort function to quickly assign the transaction to their appropriate accounts in QuickBooks.
Hope this answer will be helpful for you. For more information about importing invoices into QuickBooks, dial QuickBooks Technical support phone number+1-855-441-4417. You can ask any query related to QuickBooks from well qualified and experienced accounting experts.