How to get resolve QuickBooks Error 3100?
Resolve QuickBooks Error 3100.
QuickBooks Error code 3100 is a software computer code is one in all the foremost refined accounting computer code that’s the garnered quality among bookkeepers and accountants all the across world.In this despite being there fore professionally sound and therefore the occupation high level of companies the computer code is as vulnerable terrors as the other computer code. one in all the foremost common problems faced by several businesses dialing in large variety of shoppers and vendors is QuickBooks Error 3100. This error essentially interprets presence of the 2customers, vendors or business department account with a similar name.
Symptoms of Error 3100
- Error 3100 appears and the crashes active program window.
- Your PC frequently is the crashes QuickBooks Error 3100 is running the same program.
- “QuickBooks Error Code 3100” is displayed.
- Windows runs sluggishly and responds slowly to mouse or keyboard input.
- Your computer periodically “freezes” for a few seconds at a time.
Causes for QuickBooks Error 3100:
- User is the trying to sync a particular customer in the QuickBooks having Salesforce account gets refused as the name of the customer already exists within the QuickBooks either as a customer or a vendor. This is due to the fact that QuickBooks software does not allow storage of two customers or vendors having same name.
- Duplicate Account – The Sales force is a account customer trying to be synced already exists within the QuickBooks software leading to duplicity Sales force Account issue.
Method 1 – Run the tool Account Mather:
- User first and foremost needs to make sure that the status of QuickBooks Customer is set to Active and further it is not listed as Vendor or mentioned in the List menu under Other Names field.
- Next step is to run the tool – Account Matherthrough Data Syncs Web Dashboard located on the system where the DataSynch is located (Start -> Programs -> Pervasive Data Syn-ch -> Data Syn ch Web Interface).
- As soon as the process gets completed, Customer ListID category under Sales force account should get filled with appropriate data.
Method 2 – In the QuickBooks Error code 3100 is caused due to two same Sales force Accounts follow steps illustrated below:
- Logon to the Sales force with user credentials.
- Locate and select the tab labeled Accounts.
- A link marked as ‘Merge Accounts’ located in the right corner of the window at bottom is present. Click on it.
- In the space provided write down the name of the duplicate account and then authorize to merge them, while
- ensuring that the value under the category Customer ListID does not get deleted.
This should resolve the issue and QuickBooks Error 3100 quite easily. However, if the error still persists it is better to connect with QuickBooks error support phone number+1-855-441-4417
QuickBooks software is one of the most sophisticated accounting software accepted by billions of business person. This software has become very popular specially among bookkeepers and accountants all across the world. However, despite being of high level of businesses, the software is as prone to errors as any other software. QuickBooks Error 3100 is one of the common issues faced by many businesses dealing in huge number of customers and vendors. This error basically translates presence of two customers, vendors or Salesforce account with same name.
Dial QuickBooks Payroll Customer Support number 1-855-441-4417.
Issue: QuickBooks Error 3100 message display on screen:
Customer Insert/Update Error – [CustomerName] – 3100 – The name “[CustomerName]” of the list element is already in use.
Symptoms of QuickBooks Erroe 3100:
There are some symptoms with the help of these symptoms we identify the error 3100:
- After receiving the error your application will crash.
- Windows operating system will slow down and constantly crash or freeze.
- system may freeze in intervals.
Causes of QuickBooks Error 3100:
It can cause due to mainly two reasons both of which can be manually resolved by the user:
- If you are trying to sync a particular customer in QuickBooks having Salesforce account gets refused as the name of the customer already exists within the QuickBooks either as a customer or a vendor. This is due to the fact that QuickBooks software does not allow storage of two customers or vendors having same name.
- Duplicate Account – Sometimes, duplicity Salesforce Account issue.Occur while a Salesforce account customer trying to be synched already exists within the QuickBooks software.
Fix QB error 3100
The two methods to resolve the QuickBooks Error 3100 is listed below:
Method 1 –The tool Account Matcher:
First, you ensure that QuickBooks Customer’s status is set to Active and further it is not listed as Vendor or mentioned in the List menu under Other Names field.
- Download and install a tool Account Matcher.
- Run the toolthrough DataSynch Web Dashboard located on the system where the DataSynch is located using thes steps: (Start -> Programs -> Pervasive DataSynch -> DataSynch Web Interface).
- Now, fill the Customer ListID category under Salesforce accountwith appropriate data.
If this method doesn’t work and the issue still continues its better to proceed with next method.
Method 2 – If this error is caused due to two same Salesforce Accounts, then follow steps below:
- Log-in to the Salesforce with user credentials.
- Locate and choose the tab labeled Accounts.
- Click on a link marked as ‘Merge Accounts’ located in the right corner of the window at bottom is present.
- Enter the name of the duplicate account on the space provided and then authorize to merge them, whileensuring that the value under the category Customer ListID does not get deleted.
This method will resolve the issue and QuickBooks Error 3100 quite easily. However, if you are still getting this error, it is better to connect with certified QuickBooks customer support team who will provide instant help to fix your all QuickBooks issues. You need to dial QuickBooks Error Technical Support 1855-441-4417.