How to fix QuickBooks Payroll Error 20102 ?
I can understand your problem. I know it is very frustrating, I try to help you.
The reason behind of this error, when you try to activate direct deposit on the EIN, Online Banking, etc.
Symptoms of Error 20102
- It appears and crashes the active program
- When running the same program, your PC frequently crashes with Error 20102
- Error displayed on the screen
Causes of Error 20102
- Installation not completed: There may be a chance due to human mistakes or technical mistakes that the system could not install the proper QuickBooks software property.
- Because of Malware: In presence of Trojan, Malware or Virus in files, it might be risky for the data and as well as system.
- Windows registry: The chances of corruption of the windows registry present in the QuickBooks software are much large.
- Programs: This error happens due to malicious deletion of QuickBooks related to files from another program.
How to Fix
- Download Reimage Repair
- For installation double click on the file
- Leave the checkbox unticked to permit the repair tool to begin Associate in Nursing automatic scan and click on Install to begin the installation procedure.
- The tool required the internet connection.
- The tool automatically starts scan of your PC.
- After this click on the Start Repair button. You may need to restart your computer.
For more help, you can visit QuickBooks Payroll Support “+1 855 441 4417”.