How to fix QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a?
QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a:
This error may happen when QuickBooks company file is damaged or not found. This type of error is found when anti-virus has marked QuickBooks as the virus. QuickBooks Error 80029c4a can appear during the program installation, window on and off, installation of operating system.
Error 80029c4a caused by so many factors, so it’s important that you fixed every possible cause. Every problem has a solution. If the number of error cause is too much then it has also too many solutions. If this will not work for you then contact QuickBooks customer Support team.
Cause of QuickBooks Error Code 80028c4a:
- If download of QuickBooks corrupted.
- If installation of QuickBooks pro software is incomplete.
- If corruption occur in windows registry.
- If virus or malware infection exist.
- QuickBooks pro-related program files or corrupted windows system files.
- Program mistakenly deleted QuickBooks pro-related files.
It is important to know the causes of QuickBooks error code 80028c4a for better solutions of the error.
Steps to fix QuickBooks Error Code 80028c4a:
- Click on Start button then type “command” in the search box… DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- Hold ctrl+shift and hit enter.
- Click yes on a prompted dialogue box.
- Type “regedit” in the black box and press enter
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 80029C4A-related key you want to back up.
- Choose Export in the file menu.
- Select the folder where you want to save the QuickBooks Pro backup key.
- Type a name for your backup file.
- Click Save. The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- Now you have a backup of your QuickBooks Pro-related registry entry.
For Additional support read the article: https://www.wizxpert.com/quickbooks-error-code-80029c4a/
For more information about QuickBooks Error, we provide a 24*7 QuickBooks Error Support Phone Number +1-855-441-4417.