How to fix QuickBooks Error Code 6012, -1061 ?
QuickBooks accounting software is one of the most used accounting software in the current market of financial software. This QuickBooks Error Code 6012, -1061 normally happens if you have incorrect network setup. The best way to know about it is by contacting QuickBooks Error Support team.
There are some tips to keep in mind before moving into the solution steps.
- Most easiest way of fix any QuickBooks error is by QuickBooks File Doctor tool.
- Make sure that the version and edition of QuickBooks used is up to date to latest update.
- It is necessary to understand that the software is hosted locally.
How to Fix Error 6012, -1061
- Click on start icon to open followed by typing in Firewall in search field.
- Select Windows Firewall option.
- In the current window locate Advance Settings on the right side of the screen.
- Now the user has to make sure that required TCP is chosen along with specific ports required for the version of QuickBooks being used.
- Click on tab Next and then check that the box against ‘Allow the Connection’ is ticked followed by Next tab.
- Now select Next tab and provide a specific name for the new rule like PortsQB
- Repeat all the steps listed above but this time for Outbound Rule section as chosen in the 4th point.
- Lastly now try to open the software to verify if the issue is resolved or not.
If you still find this QuickBooks Error 6144,304 then get in contact with QuickBooks Online Support Phone Number “+1 855 441 4417”.