How to fix QuickBooks banking error code 105?
QuickBooks banking error code 105 comes in the category of QuickBooks online. This error occurs when your bank’s website is down.You need to visit your bank’s website to verify. The host name could not be resolved in this case.
If your bank’s website is not down, you need to follow several steps to fix it:
If any indications of a problem or maintenance on your bank or credit card’s website doesn’t display on your computer, you need to update your account manually by clicking the Update button in the upper right corner within QuickBooks Online application.
- Try running three manual updates during non-peak hours.
- Check if you can log in to your bank’s website for online banking.
- If you are able to successfully log in to your bank’s website, look for a message, notification or alert.
- Also, make sure that you can see your account summary, account history and account transactions without any problems.
- You are required to wait at least for 24 hours before trying again in order to allow the time your bank might take to fix any problems related with their servers.
Note: If you have tried all the steps given above and the issue still persists, please contact our QuickBooks customer care center. Also, you are required to provide the following information:
- Name of your bank or financial institution.
- Name of the bank you selected during account set-up.
- Your bank’s website or URL that you use for online banking.
- Your account type: Personal, Business, Cash Management etc.
Banking Error 105
Error 105 usually means your bank’s website is down. Visit your bank’s website outside of QuickBooks Online to verify. If the website is not down, here are some suggestions to try:
- Manually update your account within QuickBooks Online. Click the Update button in the upper right corner. For more information about updates, see article Information about automatic and manual updates (downloaded transactions). Try running three manual updates.
- Check that you can log in to your bank’s site through the URL the bank has provided us for online banking. See article Connecting your Bank Accounts to Download Transactions in QuickBooks Online and Troubleshooting when you Can’t Connect your Bank and follow the 6 steps found in section: Reasons you may not be able to connect QuickBooks to your bank.
- If you’re able to log in successfully, look for a message, notification or alert from your bank indicating that something isn’t working as it should be. Also, make sure that you can see your account summary, account history, and account transactions without a problem.
- Wait at least a day before trying again in order to allow the bank time to fix any problems with their servers.