How to Fix Overflow Error in QuickBooks Desktop?
Here are some of the instances where you may get overflows in QuickBooks:
- When you run the Verify Data utility, you see the error:
Problem: An overflow error has occurred. One of your accounts has exceeded the maximum value allowed.
- When you open your Chart of Accounts, one or more of your balance sheet accounts show overflow instead of an amount.
- When you run a report, one or more of the amount columns show overflow instead of an amount.
There are several possible causes:
- An account balance or other fields in your company file has an amount greater than $9,999,999,999,999.99.
- Damaged transactions in your company data file.
- When a large quantity of a Group Item is changed to another large quantity, Overflow can appear next to the Group’s component items.
- An Inventory item with a value that is too large for the number of items. e.g., a quantity of 1 and a value of $18,000,000.
- The format you are copying from an Excel spreadsheet does not match a format that is accepted by QuickBooks.
For Additional information read: https://www.wizxpert.com/overview-error-quickbooks-desktop/
Still, if you’ve any query regarding Overflow Error in QuickBooks Desktop, you may dial our QuickBooks Customer Service Phone Number +1-855-441-4417.
QuickBooks Overflow Error happens due to many reasons like: While opening any report and one or more files of any column display overflow text, while running the Verify Data utility, company data file have corrupted transaction data and much more.
The pop-up notification on screen is as: Problem: An overflow error has occurred, one of your accounts has exceeded the maximum value allowed.
So, To get rid of this kind of error you have to follow the instructions, Read more…
And having any issues related to QuickBooks, Contact our QuickBooks Support Team, Powered by: #wizxpert.