How to fix error code 15271 in QuickBooks Payroll?
Here, I am going to help you to fix QuickBooks payroll error code 15271 that appears during program installation, while a Intuit Inc.-related software is running, during Windows startup or shutdown. It occurs due to incomplete installation or corrupt download of QuickBooks Pro software.
Let’s start to fix it:
- Click the Start button.
- Type “command” in the search box… DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- Hold CTRL-Shift on your keyboardand hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click on
- A black box with a blinking cursorwill open.
- Type “regedit” and hit ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, choose the Error 15271-related key you want to back up.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the QuickBooks Pro backup key.
- In the File Name box, enter a file name like “QuickBooks Pro Backup”.
- In the Export Range box, make sure”Selected branch” is selected.
- Click on
The file is then saved with a .reg file extension and you have backup of your QuickBooks Pro-related registry entry.
Hope this answer will be helpful for you. If you have any query related to QuickBooks, ask to best accounting assistance from QuickBooks Payroll support team @ 1-855-441-4417.