How to enter Employee’s Prior Payroll in QuickBooks Online?
If you employee have left your company before you start using Payroll and you want to keep that past data for the W2 of that employee then you need not to be worry. Let me help you to the right support to enter your Employee’s Prior Payroll in QuickBooks Online.
Now, lets get started with simple and effective way to do:
- Open QuickBooks.
- Click on Employee tab and then click on the name of former employee who has left.
- Now, scroll down and click the Enter(tax year) prior pay
- Click Yes > next.
- Enter the YTD (Year to Date) totals as of today.
- Click on Next.
- Enter the YTD totals as of the previous quarter.
- Again click on Next.
- Click on the Add pay date.
- Type the details of you company and each date of payment for the current quarter.
- You have to start it with first page and the date of quarter.
- And enter information of the employees per day date.
- Now, type the total taxes from previous payroll provider reports on paycheck history.
- Click Done.
Now , you have entered the former employee’s Prior Payroll. Hope this information will be helpful for you.
If you have already created payroll, then you will not get the options to enter Payroll. No need to be worry. To get more help and detail, go through this link: Quickbooks online support phone number+1-855-441-4417