How to download transactions from scotia bank?
To get rid of this error you can manually download your credit card transactions directly from your bank’s website and upload them into QuickBooks by using a web connect file. For this process follow the given below steps-
- Visi your bank outside of your QuickBooks
- Download the. QBO file and then save it on your desktop.
- In QuickBooks go to the main menu across the top then-
- Click on file then select utilities then select import then choose web connect files.
- Browse the file location, and select the file and click open.
- Then follow the import procedure to complete the import.