How to customize a Quicken Invoice?
Quicken accounting software simply allows you to create an invoice and print the document.
Also, it can easily email the invoice directly to a client or customer. So, if you want to create a professional-looking invoice then you need to customize the basic invoice template in Quicken with your company’s logo and contact details. You can Customize an invoice in Quicken Home and Business with the application’s “Design Invoice Forms” feature.
Just go through the following steps if you want to customize Quicken invoice.
- At first, you need to open the Quicken Home and Business application. Then you need to click the “Business” tab in the top navigation menu. After that click “Invoices and Estimates” present in the drop-down menu.
- Now select the “Design Invoice Forms” option to launch the Forms Designer popup dialog box.
- Again you need to click the “Layout” tab in the dialog box. After that just click the “Open” button to launch the “Select Layout to Open” pull-down list of options. Next, click “Invoice Default” in the options list and then click “OK”.
- You need to just tap the “Print Company Logo” button. Then select “Center” or “Left” to choose the alignment of your company logo image in the invoice’s header section.
- Again click the “Browse” button to open the file and folder browser. Just navigate to that folder which contains your company logo image in BMP, or in bitmap format. You need to just double-click the file to add it to the invoice layout, then click “OK”.
- Now, you need to just click the “Company Address” button in the menu on the left in order to launch the Company Address dialog window. After that, click the “Print Company Address” button. Now, enter your company’s mailing address into the text box. If you want to add the company email address, telephone numbers and website then you have the option. Then click “OK”.
- Finally, just click on the address box on the invoice layout in order to highlight the box. Now, just drag the box in order to move it to your preferred location on the page layout. You can easily resize the address box just by clicking one of the small squares at each corner of the box and dragging the box to the desired size. After that click “OK” in order to save your changes. Thus, finally, you’ll see Quicken now uses your customized invoice as the default option each time you create a new invoice.