How to create one-time payroll check in QuickBooks Online?
I am very glad to know you the process how to create payroll check in QuickBooks online using different options.
You must keep some points in mind before creating paychecks:
- Latest supported version of QuickBooks.
- Subscription of an active payroll service.
- Payroll tax table should be in latest version.
- Single user mode.
- Organize required payroll items and employees.
- Type YTD (Year To Date) amounts if it is required.
- Type employee’s detail of their direct deposit in the employee profile.
Now, lets get started with some steps to create payroll check:
- Click on the Create icon and choose Payroll.
- Otherwise, click on the Employees link in the Navigation Bar and click on the Run payroll button.
- Select the payroll schedule for the employee, then click on Continue.
- Choose the correct Bank Account from the dropdown list.
- Please make sure that Pay period and Pay date are correct, if not, adjust as needed.
- Check the checkbox of the employee whom you are paying.
- Type the time in hours, etc. into the correct columns.
- Click on the Preview payroll button.
- You can check the entries on the Preview payroll page
- Click on Submit payroll button.
- Click on Finish payroll to complete the process.
If you want to know more detail, visit the link: Create one-time payroll check in QuickBooks Online