How to create one-time pay roll check in Quickbooks online?
At times, you will have employees in your company that may need a paycheck outside of the regular payment schedule.The process to create a single paycheck in QuickBooks Online is the same as paying all your employees at once. The only difference is that, in this case, you will select just the single employee to pay from the list- not all of your employees.
To create a single paycheck in QuickBooks Online:
- First, click the Create icon and select “Payroll” option.
- Then click the “Employees” link in the Navigation Bar and then click the “Run payroll” button.
- After the choose the payroll schedule for the employee, if you have more than one and click “Continue.”
- Now select the correct “Bank Account” from the dropdown list of the employee.
- Ensure the “Pay period” and “Pay Date” are correct, adjust as needed.
- Then check the checkbox next to the employee you are paying.
- Fill the columns correctly like: enter the hours, etc.
- Then click the “Preview payroll” button.
- Check the entries on the “Preview payroll” page!
- Click the “Submit payroll” button.
- You can “Print checks” or “Print pay stubs” from this page by clicking the appropriate button.
- Click “Finish payroll” to complete the process.
If you want to know how to cancel direct deposit paycheck, click on the link.
For more information about this visit our link QuickBooks online support or call @ +1-844-551-9757