How to Configure Your Email Service With QuickBooks?
You can configure QuickBooks Desktop to email invoices, reports and other transactions using web mail or outlook. Make sure that your Outlook is compatible with your version by checking QuickBooks desktop system requriments .
QuickBooks pro , manufactured by Intuit, is the entry level accounting software for the small and medium size business is designed with simplicity and easy accessibility.
When you work with QuickBooks Desktop products, you usually have several options for Email integration such as Web Mail, Outlook and QB E-mail. If you use Google G mail and you want to select the Web Mail option, but some people can’t get it to work with G mail.
You have to set up your Outlook email profile before using it in QuickBooks Desktop. If you already did this, skip to the next step. Create an outlook email profile You need the following information to setup Outlook 2007 and Outlook 2003 as your email client. You may need to contact your ISP (Internet Service Provider) for these information.
- Incoming email server address
- Incoming email server type
- Outgoing email server address
- Set up Outlook in QuickBooks.
- Quick tip: See Outlook is missing in QuickBooks Desktop Send Forms preferences if Outlook is unavailable in your QuickBooks.
- Choose Preferences and select Send Forms, from the QuickBooks Edit menu.
- Select Outlook and click OK.
Connect With Regular Web Mail:
Web Mail servers are determined by the Internet Service Provider. QuickBooks automatically fill out the information for the most common service providers, such as G mail, Yahoo, and Hot mail etc.
- Choose Preferences and click Send Forms from the QuickBooks Edit menu.
- Next, Select Web Mail and click on Add button.
- Choose your provider from the drop-down list and enter your email address.
- Click OK.
Hope you’ve got your solution regarding QuickBooks Pro Email Set up. Still, facing any problem? No need to worry. Please feel free to call our QuickBooks support phone number +1-855-441-4417. Find out a Proadvisors that will help you resolve your issue.