How to cancel or stop a Direct Deposit paycheck?
Hii Liam123, i am here to help you how to cancel or stop a Direct Deposit paycheck given below:
To check the status of the payroll:
- On the top menu bar, choose Employees> My Payroll Service>Acount/Billing Information.
- Sign in using your Intuit Account Login.
- Click View Payroll Activityin the direct deposit section.
- Enter your Direct Deposit PIN.
- Look for the payroll transmission with the check that needs to be stopped.
To cancel or void the paycheck:
- On the top menu bar, chooseEmployees > Edit/Void Paychecks.
- Select Edit/Void Paychecks screen, change both the Show paychecks through/from dates to the date of the check, and press Tab on your keyboard.
- Click the check in question, and click Void.
- In the pop-up box, enter ‘yes‘ and click Void.
- If you agree, select the checkbox saying you agree to the terms and conditions of voiding the paycheck.
- Repeat the previous steps as necessary to include all checks that need to be voided.
- Once the check(s) have been voided, close the Edit/Void Paychecks
- On the top menu bar, click Employees, and click Send Payroll Data.
- Click Send. You will note that there are no direct deposit checks to send. This step is completely done whenQuickBooks Desktop connect with the server .Check has been voided by looking in your bank register that is used to pay employees. Memo line will show a modification has been made to the check(s). The memo line may say: “voided paycheck Payroll Service Funds Recovered.” On the payroll liability check, the memo line may say: “Adjusted for voided paychecks.” No confirmation report will be sent for voided paychecks.
More Information To visit our site Quickbooks Customer Error support.