How to Backup QuickBooks Online to Desktop ?
To backup your QuickBooks online data to a desktop you need to follow below-mentioned steps:
- Gear, Export Data.
- Next click on Get Started.
- Now click on Add QBO as a Trusted Site and click on Continue.
- Choose All Financial Data.
- It should say you have already successfully downloaded your company file. To locate the file and complete the export, click Continue to Download.
- You have to browse the File and don’t change the name: export_company.qbxml
- Click Open
- Now click on Convert Now.
- Click on Prompt Each Time, Continue, and Done to Confirm.
Hope these steps will surely provide you solution of your query, For further assistance, you can contact to QuickBooks Payroll Support Team or you can call on the toll-free no.+1 855 441 4417 to talk with experts