How many ways in QuickBooks Payroll to pay employees ?
Ways to Pay Employees
- Handwrite a check from your bank account:
- Make the check collectable to your worker for the net quantity from their pay stub.
- Give the check to your worker alongside a duplicate of their pay stub, that shows all withholding amounts.
- Print the paycheck and pay stub on preprinted check stock:
- Use check stock that’s relevant with Microsoft money or QuickBooks.
- Give the paycheck and pay stub to your worker.
- Print the paycheck and pay stub on blank check stock:
- Blank check stock is a smaller amount costly than preprinted stock and is very convenient if you print checks for over one company.
- Direct deposit to the employee’s bank account:
- If your worker chooses direct deposit, we’ll electronically transfer the net quantity from your checking account to your employee’s checking account. Write paychecks if your direct deposit is unfinished.
- Give your worker a duplicate of their pay stub printed on plain paper. Fixing direct deposit takes a few week.
Here are some ways of pay in QuickBooks Payroll. I hope these ways helps you to pay your employees. If you have any query or you want any type of support, you can call our QuickBooks Online Support Number “+1 855 441 4417”. Here we will try to solve your issues as soon as possible.