How do you restore a QuickBooks company file from a backup copy?
Open QuickBooks Online.
- Pull Down the File Menu – Choose File > Back Up.
- Find the file to be restored. This may be saved on a system hard disk or an external hard drive, a record-able CD, or a USB drive. Click the Restore from Backup button.
- Choose File > Utilities > File Operations > Restore.
- Choose File > Open or Restore Company.
- Select Restore a backup copy and click Next. Choose Local or Online Backup and Then, click Next.
- Select the file to restore and click Open. Choose location where to restore the file to and click Save.
- Click the Restore icon on the Home page.
Read here about Restore a Quickbooks file company