How do you pay Sales Taxes from QuickBooks?
- Select Taxes from the left menu.
- Select the tax agency you’re recording the payment for in the Sales Tax Owed list.
- Click Record Tax Payment at the bottom of the list.
- Enter specific information:
- The bank account you’re making the payment from.
- The payment date.
- The ending date for the tax period.
- The amount of the tax you’re paying.
- To make an adjustment to the amount, select Make Adjustment and enter information about the adjustment.
- Any notes about the payment you want to make.
- If you do not need to print the sales tax check, Click Record Tax Payment.
- If you need to print a check for the payment, check mark box “Print a Check” and click Record Payment and Print Check. This will send the check to your Print Checks queue where you can then select the check and print it.
read more About pay sale tax from Quickbooks Toll Free Number 855-441-4417