How do I switch from QuickBooks Desktop to QuickBooks Online?

Add Comment
    1 Answer(s)

Switch from QuickBooks Desktop to QuickBooks Online

Think about it first, Is switching to QuickBooks online a focus for your business? Well, the QB Desktop version isn’t going away soon. But it thinks that Intuit and the program’s developer, wants every QuickBooks user to transition to the online version eventually.

QuickBooks online version is very impressed with the very attractive options. There’s not much attractive about the conversion process, however. So the actual breakdown of tasks required to transition from the software to the online version may not be as simple or cost-effective as many business users would like.

If you are going to use QuickBooks Online in a while, let me tell you that things are changed quite a lot, but there is great news also! Now it is very easy to create a QuickBooks Online account and conversion of your QuickBooks Desktop data these days. You have to just simply a few clicks of the mouse, really.

If you want any further information or facing any issue while using QuickBooks you can talk to our QuickBooks experts anytime.

There is two way you can switch from QuickBooks Desktop to QuickBooks Online:

First option: You can “Do it Yourself” (DIY) from within QBO and QuickBooks Desktop.

Second option: you can choose the “Do it For Me” (DIFM) option offered by Odyssey Resources, Intuit’s official conversion partner.

Both options are free and they both bring different benefits to the table.

If you are having trouble while converting fell free to call our QuickBooks Help Desk by dialing +1855-441-4417.

Answered on June 24, 2019.
      Add Comment

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.