How do i solve QuickBooks Error Code 6000 305?
Solution1: Run the QuickBooks File Doctor
- Download, install and run the QuickBooks File Doctor.
If the tool finds data file damage and does not repair it, you have three option.
- The first thing you need to do is restore a recently backed up company file.
- Now, restore all of your data using Auto Data Recovery.
Generally, these issues are generated by Desktop software. A Web-based or cloud-based software allows the designer to continually upgrade the product without the customers having to download or buy upgrades.The software provider hosts the data for safety of your data so in the web-based software you can not be stored data locally like a company file.
Note: Auto Recovery for auto-data is only available for QB Pro & Premier ‘10 R12, QB Pro & Premier ‘11 R6, QB ‘12 Pro & Premier and other later versions-
Solution2: Open a sample company file
By open a sample company file means checking that problem exist with your company file or the QuickBooks Application. If the sample company file does not open and returns an error then it is indicated that QuickBooks installation is corrupted and should be repaired.
- Click the open a sample file button which is in the No Company Open window and now choose any from the list of sample company files.
- If the sample file opens, proceed to next solution.
Solution3: Copy the QB file on the Desktop
- Open your company file folder.
- Now find the file with .Qbw extension
- Select and copy that file.
- Next, Go to desktop, and paste it.
- While holding down down the Ctrl key, Open QB so you are directed to the No Company Open Window.
Now, Click Open or restore an existing company. Go to the desktop and find and open the company file you copied.
Contact Error Support For QuickBooks team for more help.