How Do I Rename a QuickBooks Online Client that Appears in QuickBooks Online Accountant Incorrectly?
It is so easy just follow given steps to rename a QuickBooks Online client:
- Reach the QBO book in question.
- Go to the Company tab.
- choose Preferences.
- Change the line entitled “Company Name” to remove any spaces or special characters that in place that might complicate the program.
- Click “Save” in the base right-hand corner of the display screen, it should return you to the Accountant tab.
- Choose the “Company” tab again.
- Select the “Manage Users“
- Highlight the accountant whose Company Data looks incorrect.
- Select “Delete.”
- After Deleting the Accountant, “Log Out.”
Need Help? Contact Customer Support For QuickBooks team.