How Do I Rename a QuickBooks Online Client that Appears in QuickBooks Online Accountant Incorrectly?
To rename a QuickBooks online clients that appears in the QuickBooks online accountant incorrectly you just need to follow the given steps and you can do this after follow these steps:
- Reach the QBO book in question.
- Go to the Company tab.
- choose Preferences.
- Change the line entitled “Company Name” to remove any spaces or special characters that in place that might complicate the program.
- Click “Save” in the base right-hand corner of the display screen, it should return you to the Accountant tab.
- Choose the “Company” tab again.
- Select the “Manage Users“
- Highlight the accountant whose Company Data looks incorrect.
- Select “Delete.”
- After Deleting the Accountant, “Log Out.”
I hope the information helps you to resolve your problem and you are satisfied with our answer. If you need any help related QuickBooks you can easily contact Customer Support For QuickBooks team.