How do I print a pay stub in QuickBooks?
Quickbooks desktop allows you to use a plain white paper in order to print a pay stub. QB desktop uses a default layout or template along with the format. As the font cannot be altered. While printing pay stubs on blank paper, the company name, address and the phone number appear on the top and the bottom of the page.
You also have the option to email the paystubs to the employees by using QuickBooks Desktop. These are delivered as the PDF file with password protection which is helpful in preserving the format as well as the layout of the pay stub.
Steps to print a pay stub in QuickBooks:
- The select file then prints forms then pay stubs.
- Select your payroll bank account. And enter a date extend that includes the pay date of the pay stub you want to print.
- In case you want to filter by one employee, next to the employee select the drop-down menu to choose the employee.
- In the column beside the date select the pay stub you want to print.
- If you want, select a review to see the pay stub before you print it.
- If you want, select company and employee information that will be printed on the pay stub, select Preferences.
- If you would like to print a global message on the pay stub, enter text in the company message to be printed on all pay stub box.
- Select print.
- Print pay stubs window for the information, select the help button.
Hope you will be able to print a pay stub now. However, if you still any help regarding this on any issue related to QuickBooks. Dial QuickBooks Enterprise Support Number +1-855-441-4417 for immediate help.