How do I open a QuickBooks file?

so plz help me How do I open a QuickBooks file? provide the answer

Asked on September 7, 2017 in Other.
Add Comment
1 Answer(s)

In this answer open a QuickBooks file Have you ever tried to open an existing company file in QuickBooks and been confused? You see multiple copies of your file and don’t know which is the right one?

Or worse, you realize that your data has a “hole” in it, representing a month or more of data entry? You know you entered July’s entries, but suddenly they are just gone!?

The problem here could be that you have more than one version of your data on your computer or network, and have somehow jumped the track from one to the other. In the process, you left some of your data entry work behind.

This is difficult to correct after the fact. But it is not so hard to prevent it from happening in the first place. The key is to only have one working copy of your company file on your computer or server

Open QuickBooks file .

• Open either Quicken or Excel. …
  • Select “File,” “Import,” then choose the QBB file you want to view.
  • Click “OK” and wait for the software to convert the QuickBooksdocument into its own format standard.

Hope this answer will be helpful for you. For more information about importing invoices into QuickBooks, dial QuickBooks customer support phone number+1-855-441-4417. You can ask any query related to QuickBooks from well qualified and experienced accounting experts

Answered on September 7, 2017.
Add Comment

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.