How do I import web connect (.QBO) files?
Web connect files are online banking transactions from your bank’s website. These files can be downloaded and saved on your computer and later on you can import the transactions.
Download web connect files
- Go to the QuickBooks file menu, select utilities then select import then click on the web connect files.
- Click on the web connect file you have saved, then select to open it.
- To select the bank account, select:
- Use an existing QuickBooks account – if you want to import the transaction into is existing QuickBooks account.
- Create a new QuickBooks account – if you want to import the transaction into is a new QuickBooks account.
- After Selecting the bank account click on continue. There must be a dialogue box that shows the data has been successfully read into QuickBooks. Click ok.
- Review your transactions from the bank feeds center.
Source : Intuit
From the QuickBooks File menu, select Utilities > Import >Web Connect Files.
Select the QBO file you saved, then select Open.
When prompted to Select Bank Account, select:
Use an existing QuickBooks account if the account you are importing the transactions into is already set up in QuickBooks.
Create a new QuickBooks account if the account you are importing the transactions into is not yet in QuickBooks. Type a name.
Select Continue. You should see a dialogue box telling you that the data has been successfully read into QuickBooks. Select OK.
Go to the Bank Feeds Center to review your transactions.
Please let us know if this helps