How do I import web connect (.QBO) files?
Web connect files are online banking transactions from your bank’s website. These files can be downloaded and saved on your computer and later on you can import the transactions.
Download web connect files
- Go to the QuickBooks file menu, select utilities then select import then click on the web connect files.
- Click on the web connect file you have saved, then select to open it.
- To select the bank account, select:
- Use an existing QuickBooks account – if you want to import the transaction into is existing QuickBooks account.
- Create a new QuickBooks account – if you want to import the transaction into is a new QuickBooks account.
- After Selecting the bank account click on continue. There must be a dialogue box that shows the data has been successfully read into QuickBooks. Click ok.
- Review your transactions from the bank feeds center.