How do i get support for QuickBooks online backup?
In this answer Online Backup is a secure, remote backup service that manages your backup strategy for you from a remote site. It provides PC-level security and encrypted file transfer access through your Internet service provider. The service backs up the files you have selected, and then copies them, in an encrypted form, to a remote location during each backup session. It acts as an off site storage unit for your most valuable information. After you have installed the software, selected what files you wish to backup and set the backup scheduler, the service handles the backups automatically. You can also initiate a manual backup anytime from within QuickBooks, or by accessing the Online Backup application directly from the Program directory or the system tray icon
Features of QuickBooks online backup.
- Automatic, self-installing application
- Seamless integration within Windows NT ® 0, Windows ® 2000, Windows ® XP, and Windows ® Vista
- Automatic scheduled backup, day or night, with error-free verification Secure access by Internet anytime or anywhere, ideal for mobile laptop users
- Compresses and encrypts files offline to dramatically reduce connection times
- Employs highest level strong encryption:
- S. Department of Commerce export-approved •
- Secure Internet channel with Diffie- Hellman key exchange
- Patented Checkpoint/Restart and Trickle Full technologies for absolute file integrity during interrupted transmission How Online Backup Works
To backup support for your QuickBooks:
For backup support, you just need to follow these steps:
- First, you need login to QuickBooks in a single-user mode. Switch to single-user mode file menu if you already logged in.
- Under the file menu, you need to select the Back Up Company option.
- Now, select create local backup and then choose local backup.
- Now, click on options and select where you want to store backup. It’s best to store it online and on an external hard drive.
- After clicking OK button, click on the Next button.
- Select Save It Now option and then click on the Finish button to begin the backup process.
Hope this answer will be helpful for you. For more information about importing invoices into QuickBooks, dial QuickBooks online support phone number+1-855-441-4417. You can ask any query related to QuickBooks from well qualified and experienced accounting experts.