How do i get support for QuickBooks online backup?

so plz help me How do i get support for QuickBooks online backup?  provide the answer

Asked on September 7, 2017 in Online Banking.
Add Comment
1 Answer(s)

In this answer Online Backup is a secure, remote backup service that manages your backup strategy for you from a remote site. It provides PC-level security and encrypted file transfer access through your Internet service provider. The service backs up the files you have selected, and then copies them, in an encrypted form, to a remote location during each backup session. It acts as an off site storage unit for your most valuable information. After you have installed the software, selected what files you wish to backup and set the backup scheduler, the service handles the backups automatically. You can also initiate a manual backup anytime from within QuickBooks, or by accessing the Online Backup application directly from the Program directory or the system tray icon

Features of QuickBooks online backup.

• Automatic, self-installing application
  • Seamless integration within Windows NT ® 0, Windows ® 2000, Windows ® XP, and Windows ® Vista
  • Automatic scheduled backup, day or night, with error-free verification Secure access by Internet anytime or anywhere, ideal for mobile laptop users
  • Compresses and encrypts files offline to dramatically reduce connection times
  • Employs highest level strong encryption:
  • S. Department of Commerce export-approved •
  • Secure Internet channel with Diffie- Hellman key exchange
  • Patented Checkpoint/Restart and Trickle Full technologies for absolute file integrity during interrupted transmission How Online Backup Works

Hope this answer will be helpful for you. For more information about importing invoices into QuickBooks, dial QuickBooks online support phone number+1-855-441-4417. You can ask any query related to QuickBooks from well qualified and experienced accounting experts.

Answered on September 7, 2017.
Add Comment

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.