How do I Fix QuickBooks Point of Sale installation errors?
There is four type of POS installation error, these are:
- Error 1304: Error writing to file Intuit.Spc.Esd.Client.BusinessLogic.dll
- Error 1642: Error installing Microsoft .NET. Could not verify digital signature of file %s
- Error: 1706: No valid source could be found when opening Point of Sale
- Error: Unable to start the “IntuitUpdateService” Error: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion
Following are the reason of this error:
- Not properly installed Microsoft .NET Framework.
- Damaged Point of Sale installer.
To resolve this error you just need to follow these steps:
Solution 1: Update QuickBooks POS Desktop to the latest release.
- First, you need to go to the product updates page.
- You need to make sure to select point of sale as your product.
- Now, follow the instructions to install a manual update.
- After this you may have to reboot windows.
Solution 2: Reinstall for QuickBooks POS Desktop.
Visit here for QuickBooks Point of Sale Support.