How do I fix Application Update required error in Point of Sale?

How do I fix Application Update required error in Point of Sale? i am getting trouble in this error plz help me sort this ..

Asked on July 6, 2017 in Other.
Add Comment
2 Answer(s)

Generally, This occurred when user trying to open QuickBooks Point of Sale. It shows error message i.e.
“Application Update Required, Intuit.RSG.QBPOSInterop.UpdateApplicationActionPage”

Try following solution to resolve this issue:

Solution1: Make sure all QuickBooks Point of Sale for Desktop upgrade is installed.
Solution2: Delete all contents of Entitlement Client folder and remove WSActivity.xml file.

Contact QuickBooks Point of Sale Support team and talk top an Intuit Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor to fix this issue instantly.

Answered on July 6, 2017.
Add Comment

If  you see this error while opening you QuickBooks point of sale:

Error: Application Update Required, Intuit.RSG.QBPOSInterop.UpdateApplicationActionPage.

This error happens when not all computers (Server and Workstations) are on the same version or release patch.

Solution 1:  Make sure that the updates are installed for QuickBooks point of sale.

Note: Install the update on the server and update the client computers, if  If you have a server and client copies of QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale. Installing in a different order, or trying to run the program on the client without first updating the server computer can cause errors.

Click Exit on update screen.

Now Choose for Help and Software Updates.

Allow Point of sale to update. If still facing the same issue while update then you need to go to the product update page and follow the given instruction to install a manual update. Be sure you have QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale selected as your product.

For Additional Support Talk to A QuickBooks Accountant or Visit QuickBooks Help page

Answered on March 19, 2018.
Add Comment

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.