How do I find out my license number or product number?
You must have got an email when you had purchased QuickBooks, you can find your license and product number there. If you are unable to do so then-
- If you have a QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise CD, look for the sticker on the CD folder.
- If you can’t locate it but have QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise installed on another computer, then open it and press the F2 key or Ctrl+1 to get your license or product number.
- If you are still unable to get your license and product key you can request it from intuit.
This article is really informative. With the help of this article, we can easily find product number or License number. The author share steps for finding the Product number. hostsailor Thank you for share this article and The way of writing is really nice so that we can easily follow the information.
There are several ways to find your QuickBooks Desktop hosting license number depending on the method of purchase:
- In Quickbooks, click Help in the very top menu. Then click “About QuickBooks..”. This will show a screen that lists the License # and Product #.
- Purchased in store, it is located on the CD packaging.
- Purchased it online, depending on the vendor, it should be on an email they sent to you.
- If all else fails, contact Intuit by starting with their License Lookup Tool.