How do I export customers into QuickBooks?
You can export the Customer, Vendor, Payroll lists and transactions as well as Items list into an Excel spreadsheet. If you need to the change a report appearance or contents in ways that are not available in QuickBooks, you can also export reports and the customize it in Excel without affecting your QuickBooks data
- Open theCustomer/Vendor/Payroll center.
- Click theExcel drop-down and choose:
- Export Customer/Vendor/Employee list if you want to export customer/vendor/employee data such as name, balances and contact information.
- Export Transactions if you want to export transactions (either by name or transaction type).
- In the Export window, choose whether to create a new worksheet orupdate an existing worksheet.
- Click theExport QuickBooks opens MS Excel and you can edit the information as needed.
To export Report.
- Open the report you want to export.
- Click theExcel drop down at the top of the report.
- Select whether you want to create a new worksheet or use the report data to update or replace an existing worksheet.
- Click theExport QuickBooks opens MS Excel. You can edit your data as needed.
Information that QuickBooks exports to Excel include:
- Data in the report, as it is displayed on screen
- Formula for subtotals, totals, and other calculations
- Row labels that describe the contents of each row
- Headers and footers from the QuickBooks report
Hope this answer will be helpful for you. For more information about importing invoices into QuickBooks, dial Quickbooks support phone number 1-855-441-4417. You can ask any query related to QuickBooks from well qualified and experienced accounting experts.