How do I Connect my Bank Accounts to QuickBooks?
Here’s how to connect your bank accounts to QuickBooks Online:
- Choose Transactions > Banking.
- In the upper right-hand corner, click Add Account.
- Enter the name of your financial institution, then click Find.
- Click the link for the bank that matches what you’re looking for.
- Enter your sign-in credentials for your bank and click Log In.
- If your bank requires extra information, enter it and click Log In.
- Select the account you want to connect to QuickBooks Online and click the Account drop-down menu to choose the account type for each.
- Click Connect.
- After your download finishes, click the New Transactions tab to see what was downloaded
read more information about Quickbooks bank Account 855-441-4417