How do I configure ODBC of QuickBooks Enterprise?
It is so easy. Just follow below steps:
- First, you select the File name menu after that Utilities > Setup ODBC.
- Click the General tabs.
- Use the company file that’s now open in QuickBooks option.
- Enter the QuickBooks Data.
- Test Connection to Quickbooks button.
- The Message “test connection to QuickBooks successful”
- Choose the Message tab
- Detail tracing
- Display Optimizer status panel
- To view the details of what ODBC is working on, select the Display Driver Status Panel.
- Click Apply.
- Click the Optimizer tab.
- Use the Optimizer box.
- The Start the every Query.
- Click OK to exit the ODBC Driver setup
For more information you can visit here Install and configure the QuickBooks Enterprise ODBC Driver