How do I Change my filing method for Form 941?
Form 941 is used to records deposits and payroll tax liability. According to IRS laws and regulations these forms are filled. To reconcile federal tax deposits that each employer makes, the IRS uses these forms.
To Fix this error:
If you filled a 941 form with some errors, you can modify the filling with a form 941-X. For this follow the steps given below.
- Click the Employees menu.
- Select Payroll Tax Forms & W-2s.
- Click Process Payroll Forms.
- Click the File Forms tab, then select Change Filing Method under the Other Activities section.
- Follow the setup prompts, then click Continue.
- Select your 941 form in the menu, then click Edit.
- Select E-file for the Filing Methods option.
- The Last step is Click Finish.
After completion, next step is e-file enrollment process. E- file enrollment process is a little bit critical.
So you should Contact QuickBooks Payroll Support team. They will guide you very carefully.
Read here About Quickbooks Error Support