How do I Change my filing method for Form 941?

answer pls

Add Comment
1 Answer(s)

It so easy just follows below given steps:

1. Click the Employees menu.

2. Select Payroll Tax Forms & W-2s.

3. Click Process Payroll Forms.

4. Click the File Forms tab, then select Change Filing Method under the Other

Activities section.

5. Follow the setup prompts, then click Continue.

6. Select your 941 form in the menu, then click Edit.

7. Select E-file for the Filing Methods option.

8. The Last step is Click Finish.

After completion, next step is e-file enrollment process. E- file enrollment process is a little bit critical.

So you should Contact QuickBooks Payroll Support team. They will guide you very carefully.

Read here About Quickbooks Error Support 

Answered on July 19, 2017.
Add Comment

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.