How do I Backing Up And Restoring File in QuickBooks?
You can Be Backing Up And Restoring File in QuickBooks:
Follow these simple steps:
- Backing up your data is most important safeguard to ensure the safety of data
- Choose File> Backup Company> Create Local Backup, then
- Select Local Backup,
- Then got to Option Button, The Backup window will popping
- Then ClickBrowse and select the filename and location where you want to save your backup files copy.
- Back Up Company Dialog box will occur and Save it file.
- Verify the File Name.
- Ensure that QuickBooks File Extension is select in Save as type
- Click Save and return to QuickBooks Backup and Select Verify data integrity in the QuickBooks Backup dialog box.
ou can work anywhere, anytime and from any device. We provide QuickBooks Enterprise Support for any issue related to this. You can also contact our support number +1 855 441 4417.