How do I add Sub customer in job costing QuickBooks?
Follow below steps to add a sub-customer
- Go to your Dashboard.
- Choose Sales or Invoicing > Customers.
- Choose New customer on the right.
- Enter all the proper information for that sub-customer.
- Check the Is sub-customer box.
- Choose the Customer’s name.
- Choose Bill with Parent.
- Click Save.
Once set up, your Client page would look something like this:
Rogger Sam: Brochures
Rogger Sam: Letterhead
For further assistance Contact QuickBooks Support team.