How do I add an employee in QuickBooks?
QuickBooks offers its users to manage the company’s employee list as well as the payroll information. It is very easy to add new employees and keep track of all the employees in QuickBooks. You can also keep track of the employees of the same name as well. To add an employee in QuickBooks it is mandatory for your employees to fill all the necessary new hire forms like I-9, form W-4 along with any state holding allowance forms.
Related Blog: How to Change Employee Payroll Information in QuickBooks
Steps to add an employee in QuickBooks.
QuickBooks although keeps all the information of the employees, If you want to add an employee in QuickBooks, go through these steps:
- Click on the “Employees” on your home screen to open the Employee center.
- Click on the “New Employee” at the top of the screen.
- Now just fill up the employee’s applicable information in the respective tabs.
- To enter payroll information for another new employee, Click on the “Next”.
- Click “OK” when you have finished adding new employees to save them in QuickBooks.
We hope that now will be able to add an employee to quickbooks easily. However if you are still facing some issue or your QuickBooks not working then you can get Help for QuickBooks, You just need dial 1-855-441-4417