How can i solve QuickBooks printing problems?
Steps to Resolve QuickBooks Printing Problems
Before performing any steps Ensure your QuickBooks is updated to the latest release and check your computer is connected to the printer or not.
- Switch off the printer, restart your computer, and then switch on the printer again.
- Make sure the printer paper is loaded correctly.
- Click the Windows Start button, Select Control Panel, and double-click Printers and Faxes.
- Right-click the printer and select Use Printer Online(If the printer is showing Offline)
- Double-click the printer and select Printer > Cancel All Documents.
- Now, Close the window.
- Right-click the printer, Select Properties, and click Print Test Page.
- If the test page prints,then test the printer using WordPad:
For more Assistance about QuickBooks printing problems for support.