How can I fix this QuickBooks error -1911
Are You the Webmaster? See Fixing 500 Internal Server Error Problems on Your Own Site towards the bottom of the page for some better advice if you’re seeing the 500 Internal Server Error on one or more of your own pages.
The QuickBooks Transaction log file is not matching with the company file. The Transaction log file is the summary of transactions done by the company and is automatically saved by QuickBooks.
Reason of QuickBooks Error 1911:
QuickBooks Error code 1911 occurs during installation of QuickBooks. That displays could not for register type library. When users Installing Quickbooks Pro 2016 on a windows server 2012 R2 machine this error occur. Now, you can check the steps to fix QuickBooks error code 1911.
To fix QuickBooks Error 1911:
Follow these steps to fix QuickBooks error 1911:
- Download PSExec and extract it.
- Place the QuickBooks installer in the same directory.
- Launch an elevated command prompt.
- Now, navigate to your PSExec directory.
- Now, need to install QuickBooks as System by running.
- Download and run QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool.
- Uninstall the adobe flash player.
- Download and install the adobe flash player from www.adobe.com .
- Activate the built-in Administrator.
- Switch to Built-in Administrator account.
- Hide the Built-in Administrator account.
- Change the security settings of the installation directory.
- Install QuickBooks.
- If you have already register your type library file.
- Tab in the setup editor by selecting the tables.
- Select the TypeLib table.
- You have to locate the row with the file indicated in the message.
- Message will be gone after delete the row.
- Now, click on IGNORE the error message and let the installation complete.
- And do not open QuickBooks desktop.
- You have to restart your computer.
- If you have incomplete installation.
- Then, download and run the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool.
- Now, reboot your computer.
- Then, you have to activate the Built-in Administrator and install QuickBooks under the built-in administrator account.
Hopefully, the answer satisfied you and you get suitable answer for your queries. If you need other help regarding this error or other QuickBooks related issues then visit on the given link.
Read here QuickBooks Support Phone Number