How can i fix QuickBooks Error 6000, -305 ?
QuickBooks provide lots of services for your business like Payroll activity, Transaction related work, Accept payment, Tax calculation keep track record of your business. This QuickBooks Error 6000, -305 comes when the backup location is no longer accessible. For more information about this error contact our QuickBooks Error Support.
Some Critical QuickBooks Error codes
Error Codes (-6150, -1006), (-6130, 0)
Error Codes (-6000, -301)
Error Codes (-6189, -82)
Error Codes (6012, -1061)
Error Codes (-6123, -xxx)
Error Codes (-6177, 0)
How to Fix Error 6000, -305
- Download and install QuickBooks File Doctor Tool
- Turn off Hosting from all PC. It should turned on only your computer which is main server.
- Go to file section> Utilities.
- If You see option “ Stop hosting multiple user access” click yes then click yes to “company file must be closed” and continue. Now this step to another PC.
- You should also check whether QuickBooks is latest or old version.
- Arrange QuickBooks firewall.
- Check access data file permission.
- Open your company file from different location.
After this open QuickBooks, if the error persists contact our QuickBooks Online Support Number “+1 855 441 4417. Our support team will help you to easily fix this issue.