How can I fix QuickBooks error 2003?
I am James Rawat and run a small business. I am using QuickBooks for my accounting stuff. It’s a great accounting software but in last few days I’m facing this problem when I upload my data its shows: Runtime Error! C:\Program Files (x86)\Intuit\QuickBooks 2014\qbw32.exe abnormal program termination.”
Please read the given Instruction carefully.
In order to fix QuickBooks error 2003, we have provided the necessary solution.
Step 1: Double-click on the QuickBooks File Doctor desktop icon.
Step 2: In case you are having problems opening the file over a network or, if there is a problem with multi-user mode, edit the Advanced Settings to run the Network Diagnosis only.
Step 3: Click the Browse option, navigate to your company data file and click the Open option.
Step 4: Now, click the Diagnose file button.
NOTE: In order for the QuickBooks File Doctor Tool to work, your computer must meet the software requirements.
QuickBooks File Doctor Tool System Requirements:
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows XP SP2/SP3, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 Pro, 10.
- Microsoft.Net Framework 2.0 (if not installed on your computer, it will automatically be installed along with the diagnostic tool).
- User Account Control (UAC) settings – The network diagnosis only occurs if UAC is turned off. You should turn UAC back on once finished.
- File repair: QuickBooks does not need to be installed on your computer.
- Network diagnosis and repair: You must be logged in to your computer via Windows Administrator user account.
- Multi-user diagnosis and repair: QuickBooks Hosting must be turned on (only on the computer that is hosting the company files).