How can I fix QuickBooks error 2003?

I am James Rawat and run a small business. I am using QuickBooks for my accounting stuff. It’s a great accounting software but in last few days I’m facing this problem when I upload my data its shows: Runtime Error! C:\Program Files (x86)\Intuit\QuickBooks 2014\qbw32.exe abnormal program termination.”

Add Comment
1 Answer(s)

Hello James…

Please read the given Instruction carefully.

In order to fix QuickBooks error 2003, we have provided the necessary solution.

Step 1: Double-click on the QuickBooks File Doctor desktop icon.

Step 2: In case you are having problems opening the file over a network or, if there is a problem with multi-user mode, edit the Advanced Settings to run the Network Diagnosis only.

Step 3: Click the Browse option, navigate to your company data file and click the Open option.

Step 4: Now, click the Diagnose file button.

NOTE: In order for the QuickBooks File Doctor Tool to work, your computer must meet the software requirements.

QuickBooks File Doctor Tool System Requirements:

• Operating system: Microsoft Windows XP SP2/SP3, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 Pro, 10.
  • Microsoft.Net Framework 2.0 (if not installed on your computer, it will automatically be installed along with the diagnostic tool).
  • User Account Control (UAC) settings – The network diagnosis only occurs if UAC is turned off. You should turn UAC back on once finished.
  • File repair: QuickBooks does not need to be installed on your computer.
  • Network diagnosis and repair: You must be logged in to your computer via Windows Administrator user account.
  • Multi-user diagnosis and repair: QuickBooks Hosting must be turned on (only on the computer that is hosting the company files).

We hope that the solutions given above have solved your problem. If not then please talk to a QuickBooks ProAdvisor to get instant QuickBooks Help.

Answered on April 10, 2018.
Add Comment

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.