How Can I Fix QuickBook Error 1402?

Hi. I am Shubham Mehta. I have been using QuickBooks for 3 years, but now suddenly I am facing an error 1402 while using. So I need to know that how can I fix this issue.  Please help me out with this error.

Add Comment
1 Answer(s)

Hi Shubham…

As you know about QuickBooks. It’s a accounting software and you already know about software things. Sometimes, You may face some error when using it. But there is also a troubleshooting process for all these errors. Also in QuickBooks, you can face some errors while working on it. At this point, we could become clueless as to how to fix such problems. Here I will show you the way to fix this QuickBooks error code 1402.

QuickBooks error code 1402 can occur when using QuickBooks Payroll accounting software program either in Microsoft Windows or Apple Mac OS X operating system platform. This error is discussed below.

Cause of the QuickBooks error code 1402

The QuickBooks error code 1402 occurs when your computer’s operating system is corrupted.

There can be various causes of this error such as:

• Excessive startup entries of programs and applications
  • Registry errors
  • Fragmented files
  • Redundant program installation
  • Hardware failure
  • How to fix the QuickBooks error code 1402?

how to fix the QuickBooks error code 1402:

You can fix this error by doing a few simple checks like running full computer scan for viruses or malware, repairing the Windows Registry, cleaning junk files and web cache, etc. Taking the necessary actions will help you resolve the issue with your QuickBooks accounting tool.

However, this is a common error in QuickBooks and it can be fixed easily. Our QuickBooks customer support experts can give you the necessary solution.

If you need further more information on resolving this error or you want to talk our certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor to get help for your any other queries.

Thanks for visiting us, you are always welcome here anytime soon to visit us if you have any queries in your mind.

Also to get deep information about QB you can read our QuickBooks Blogs.

Answered on April 6, 2018.
Add Comment

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.