How can I delete an invoice in QuickBooks online?
To correct your mistake you can delete those invoices. In QuickBooks it is very simple to correct the mistakes. But you need to keep few things in your mind when you are trying to correct or delete your invoice.
- If you deleted the invoice and you deleted the posted transaction, so then affect the our report totals and the customer account balances.
- You create the invoice non-posted transactions and including the invoice available again to the next invoice.
Delete the invoice
- First, select a transaction and open it.
- Then, click on the More at the bottom.
- Now, choose Delete.
- When you are delete a transaction before that you should know that delete completely removes the transaction from QuickBooks Online.
- When you delete the transaction, after this you will no longer to see the transaction on your list.
We can also selected the invoice from the menu. you leaves behind the some record of the data in invoice and reverses the transaction of Adevened inventory system in copmuter software.
Invoice System will be may need to be deleted the invoice. And If you delete an invoice to you will not work to longer exist in your accounting balance.