How can I connect my bank account with QuickBooks with the help of Direct Feed?

How can I connect my bank account with QuickBooks with the help of Direct Feed?

Add Comment
1 Answer(s)

A direct data feed that sends your regular transaction information directly to your accounting software. With a QuickBooks support direct data feed, once you’ve completed the simple set-up, the updates are automatically sent through on a daily basis. And because it’s automatic, the chance of data error from the manual entry is considerably reduced.

Direct feeds provide a secure and reliable connection between your bank account and QuickBooks, ensuring data accuracy with regular and automatic transaction updates. When QuickBooks connectivity is accomplished, It can obtain transactions while not requiring further bank sign-in information

If a Standard feed account already exists:

• Login to QuickBooks Online.
  • Select Banking from the left menu. This will open the Bank and Cards page
  • Select the Standard feed account and in the information message, ‘It’s time to improve how you get your transactions. Take a few steps now. It’s free!’ click Get a better connection.
  • Follow the on-screen instructions to add a bank account. We then create the Client Authority Form (CAF), for you.
  • Print the form and hand-sign the form. If there are two signatories, both signatories will need to sign the form. If more than two, then all signatories need to sign the form.
  • Post the form to Intuit, PO Box 73145, London EC3P 3DH

Related Article:https://www.wizxpert.com/connecting-your-bank-account-to-quickbooks-via-direct-feed/

Answered on December 2, 2017.
Add Comment

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.