Has anyone moved from Enterprise to QB Online? Have you experienced slowness in QB Online because of a large file?
Move your company file from your old computer to your new computer.
- Create a backup copy of your file on your old computer.
- Copy the backup file to your new computer.
- Install QuickBooks Desktop on your new computer.
- Restore the backup file on your new computer.
- Uninstall QuickBooks Desktop from your old computer.
Moving your file from QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions to QuickBooks Online? This step-by-step visual guide will help you do it.
1.Open QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions so you see the screen listed below.
2. Press Ctrl+1 to open the Product Information window
- Once opened, press Ctrl+b+q.
- Click OK to close the Product information window.
3. The screen below should automatically come up. If you don’t see this screen, attempt Step 2 one more time.
4. Enter your QuickBooks Online login info, agree to the Terms of Service, and click Submit.
5. Pick the online company you want to import your data into.
For more information contact QuickBooks Enterprise Support team.