Fix QuickBooks error code 1402 in Windows and Mac OS
QuickBooks error 1402 occurred due to a corrupted operating system. So here in this blog, we are going to discuss how to fix these errors faced by our users when working with QuickBooks. You can also take help from our QuickBooks Experts to save your valuable time and effort at our QuickBooks Error support number +1-855-441-4417.
As you know, QuickBooks Accounting Software is used for small and medium-sized businesses for their accounting software all over the world. But you know these software things, sometimes, we might face some error when we using them. As well as you may face some errors while using QuickBooks. So here in this blog, we are going to discuss one of these errors faced by our user’s when the working with QuickBooks “ QuickBooks Error Code 1402.
How is QuickBooks error 1402 caused?
There can be various causes of this error such as:
- Excessive startup entries of programs and applications
- Registry errors
- Fragmented files
- Redundant program installation
- Hardware failure
How to fix the QuickBooks error 1402?
You can fix the QuickBooks error code 1402 by applying this given process:
Here are three methods you can use to resolve QuickBooks error 1402:
Method 1: use QuickBooks installation tools
The quick installation tool is used to address all installation issues. You can install the tool from the intuit and run it.
- Download the quick installation tool from the intuit website.
- Now, if there is any program running close it.
- Start running the QuickBooks installation tool. It may take 15 to 20 minutes according to your network and speed of the system to finish the process.
- now, restart the windows after the process is complete.
Method 2: update windows and install missing updates
If the operating system is not updated it will lead to improper QuickBooks installation.
- Press the Windows icon from the bottom of the desktop
- Now perform windows update and select ‘check for updates’.
- Install the pending updates.
- Now restart the computer after all the updates.
Method 3: reinstall QuickBooks
Sometimes, QuickBooks error 1402 occurs due to some other programs in the system. You can finish the reinstallation to improve QuickBooks error 1402.
- Open the control panel.
- Search for ‘add or remove programs’.
- Search for QuickBooks and install it.
- Restart your computer and reinstall QuickBooks again.
Preventions of QuickBooks error 1402
- Backup your data frequently.
- Do not interrupt a software installation, even if it is taking more time.
- If interrupted, make sure you delete all junk files and reinstall QuickBooks again.
- Regularly update your QuickBooks software.
If you still getting the error, we suggest you contact our QuickBooks support number to get rid of this error. Dial our toll-free number +1-855-441-4417 and talk to our QuickBooks technical professionals now